Real Estate Agents
A virtual assistant trained in real estate business development can be one the most important allies for an online real estate agent. It is easy to dismiss the general skill set of most virtual assistants as not being up to the standards that a real estate agent might require, but that’s not the case with VAs at REPS.
REPS has served hundreds of real estate agents with virtual assistants and has achieved remarkable success in scaling their business operations up. This is very important for agents, because once they grow big enough, it becomes extremely difficult to manage without a dedicated team to help them.
Why Outsource to REPS Over Hiring In-House?
In this situation, most real estate agents would opt for the normal route of hiring an in-house employee to assist them. This has its benefits, but also many drawbacks as well. To briefly summarize the drawbacks would be as follows:
- Cost – An in-house employee will normally run double, or even triple the cost that hiring a real estate VA at REPS would cost. This could be worth it to you if they have a competent skill set that will enable bigger returns for you down the road, but many real estate agents will pay this much additional cost simply to have them take care of back-office administrative tasks. Many of our REPS associates are able to perform back-office administration and much more for you, at a fraction of this cost.
- Efficiency – While there will be many employees that you could potentially hire that will be efficient in their work for you, there are just as many that won’t. This will be a gamble to you that may or may not pay off. However, with a real estate VA from REPS, there is no gamble. That’s because all of our real estate assistants are not only responsible and accountable, by verifiable objective means of measurement, but also have your business’ wellbeing and success as their first priority.
- Commitment – You can also be absolutely certain there is no gamble, because if you are not completely satisfied with the work and effort put forth by our assistants, then you can request a replacement and REPS will do its best to accommodate you. If you opt to hire in-house, this convenience is lost, and if the employee doesn’t work out as well as you had hoped, then you may be locked in for a time.
- Benefits and Additional Processing – Every in-house employee you hire is going to need to have extensive paperwork done for them, increasing costs and hiring times for you. Additionally, they will likely care about the benefits they receive, and the costs of this add up.
- Talent – Hiring locally in-house also means that your available pool of talent is also locked in locally. There may be talent in your area to hire, but again it comes at a high costly salary. With REPS, you are able to avail yourself a much broader talent pool and enable yourself greater choice in the process.
These are just some of the reasons you might want to consider adding at least a little bit of outsourced talent to your roster. Nothing has to be all-or-nothing, however, and hiring in-house has benefits as well so having assistants of both types could be a good choice.
Tasks for a Virtual Real Estate Agent to Outsource to a REPS Real Estate Virtual Assistant
There’s no shortage of tasks that our trained real estate virtual assistants can help you tackle, and our list is always growing as we bring more diversified talent into REPS. When considering tasks you can outsource to receive the biggest value for your investment, focus on the activities which you engage in daily as this will alleviate your biggest workloads and leverage your time in the best way.
The following tasks are considered critical for the success of real estate agents, and have been compiled based on request frequency: